The cemetery in the village of Zálesie was established during 1923-1924, when the village was established.
The cemetery has approximately 65 ares and is divided into two parts. The owner of one part is the Roman Catholic Church of Ivanka pri Dunaji, and the owner of the other part is the Church Congregation of ECAV in Slovakia, Bratislava - Prievoz. A mourning house was built at the cemetery in 1969, which was partially reconstructed in 1997. The administrator of the cemetery at that time was the village of Zálesie.
How can we get to the cemetery?