The Church of St Stephen the First Martyr (Ohrady)
This originally Gothic church dates from the 15th century. It was opened in 1634 and restored in the early 18th century.
In 1933 it was reconstructed and enlarged with a transept. The church tower dates from the 18th century. Only part of the basic masonry has been preserved from the original Gothic structure.
Today's building has a Greek cross with a polygonal closed section of the presbytery. The main altar is from 1925.
How can we get to the church?